For the ultimate in weather monitoring, add WeatherLink to your Vantage Pro
or Pro2. The data logger fits neatly into the weather station console or Weather
Envoy, storing weather data even when its not connected to your PC. Later,
download the data and use the software to create graphs, generate summaries,
- See current conditions at a glance on the instant weather bulletin. Graph
data on a daily, weekly, or yearly basis. Or view multiple weather variables
at the same time to see their relationships.
- Create Weather Watcher Reports in NOAA National Climatic Data Center Format.
- View special reports on heating degree days, cooling degree days, and fuel-oil
demand. With optional sensors, see reports on evapotranspiration, leaf wetness,
soil moisture, soil temperature, sunburn risk for each skin type, and solar
Sharing Your Weather Data
- Help the National Weather Service develop improved weather prediction models
by submitting your data to the Citizen Weather Observer Program via APRS or
- Create your own weather website or post weather conditions to a LAN using
our included HTML templates. Upload other files (such as images from a webcam)
along with your weather data.
- Participate in The GLOBE Program, an international weather-related science
program for students from elementary through high school, supported by NASA
Requires Windows 98SE/2000/ME/XP with serial port. Also available in a USB port version and a version for Mac OSX.
Includes software on CD, data logger, and 8 (2.4 M) cable to connect
the data logger to your computer. Choose a logging interval of 1, 5, 10, 15,
30, 60, or 120 minutes. Depending on the logging interval, store up to six months
of data before downloading.
To track multiple stations on the same computer, add one WeatherLink for each
station. To view the same weather station on multiple computers, add one Extra
User License Kit for each computer.
Compatible with both original Vantage Pro and Vantage Pro2.