Easy to use, rugged pH pen with 0 to 14pH range.
* pH range: 0 to 14pH
* Temperature range: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)
* Automatic Temperature Compensation
* LCD displays pH readings
* Easy to calibrate single CAL key with automatic pH buffer recognition (4, 7, and 10pH)
* Choice of 3 point calibration for better accuracy
* Data hold freezes reading on display
* Low battery indicator, Auto power off
* Complete with built in electrode, sensor cap, inner pH electrode protection cap, and 4 LR44 button batteries
Waterproof CE IP67
Ingress Protection (IP) ratings are developed by the European Committee for Electro Technical Standardization to specify the environmental protection an enclosure provides. The IP rating normally has two (or three) numbers:
1. Protection from solid objects or materials
2. Protection from liquids (water)
3. Protection against mechanical impacts (commonly omitted)
With the IP rating IP67 the instrument is totally protected against dust and against the effect of immersion in liquid between 15cm and 1m.