Waterproof ExStik® II pH/Conductivity Meter Kit
Combination flat surface pH electrode with autoranging high accuracy Conductivity cell.
* Kit includes: EC500 meter, 3 calibration standards, 3 pH buffer pouches plus rinse solution, 3 cups, batteries and carrying case.
* Measures 5 parameters including Conductivity, TDS, Salinity, pH, and Temperature using one electrode.
* 9 units of measure: pH, µS/cm, mS/cm, ppm, ppt, mg/L, g/L, °C, °F.
* Analog bargraph indicates trends.
* Memory stores up to 25 labeled readings.
* Adjustable Conductivity to TDS ratio from 0.4 to 1.0; 0.5 fixed Salinity ratio.
* RENEW feature alerts user when electrode needs replacement.
Waterproof CE IP57
Ingress Protection (IP) ratings are developed by the European Committee for Electro Technical Standardization to specify the environmental protection an enclosure provides. The IP rating normally has two (or three) numbers:
1. Protection from solid objects or materials
2. Protection from liquids (water)
3. Protection against mechanical impacts (commonly omitted)
With the IP rating IP57 the instrument is totally protected against dust and against the effect of immersion in liquid between 15cm and 1m.