Spot frost conditions easily in your vineyard or orchard with the WatchDog
When the temperature approaches freezing, the high-powered LED light (visible
from about two miles) changes color and flash frequency to indicate temperature
conditions at-a-glance. The Frost Alert will shut off above 37ºF to conserve
power. Requires 6V lantern battery (not included).
* High output LED's means no lamps to replace.
* Low current consumption giving long battery life.
* 4 defined temperature ranges.
* Low battery alarm to alert user.
* Faulty Sensor/ cable alarm.
* Calibration error alarm.
* Good Health indicator to assure user that unit is functioning correctly.
* Auto Power Off above 3oC allows user to leave unit out for the duration of
the frost-fighting season.
* Periodic Flash when temperature is above 3o C allows user to easily locate
units at the end of the frost season.
* Can be hung from a cable, secured to an upright, or placed on ground.
* Handy Probe Clip supplied to allow placement of probe in required sensing
* Mounting stick supplied to easily secure SmartLite to a post.
* Tough Injection molded case for the outdoors.
* Water-resistant. (Rain proof)
* Uses Low Cost Battery for economic operation.
* 12 month warranty.