The compact console is loaded with features, including a backlit LCD screen
and glow-in-the-dark keypad that makes viewing weather data easy, day or night.
Unique Weather Center feature allows you to view multiple screens of weather
data simply and quickly.
Vantage Vue gives you the weather data you need. You'll see current weather
conditions, including indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity, barometric
pressure, wind speed and direction, dew point and rainfall. You'll also get
weather forecast icons, moon phase, sunrise/sunset times, graphing of weather
trends, alarms and more. Vantage Vue also boasts the unique Weather Center button
that displays additional data on weather variables for today and over the last
- TIME & DATE: View the current time and date or time of sunrise/sunset.
- MOON PHASE: See the eight phases of the moon from new to full.
- FORECAST ICONS: Icons let you know to expect sun, part sun, clouds, rain,
- TEMPERATURE & HUMIDITY: Console updates outside temperature every 10
seconds and inside temperature every minute. In addition, outside humidity
Updates every 50 seconds and inside humidity every minute.
- RETRANSMITS: Main console can extend range to additional consoles up to
1,000 ft. (300 m).
- BAROMETER: Five-position trend arrow shows whether barometric pressure is
rising, falling, or stable.
- VARIABLE DISPLAY OPTIONS: See updated variables every 10 seconds for heat
index and wind chill to get a better "feel" for the outside environment.
- RAIN: Console updates rain totals and rain rate every 20 seconds for the
last 25 hours, days, months.
- "CHANGE IN WEATHER SINCE YESTERDAY" FEATURE: Allows comparisons
of changes of temperature and barometric pressure from day to day.
- WEATHER CENTER: Weather Center provides additional information for each
weather variable, such as daily highs and lows, temperature changes by the
hour and barometric value changes. Also displays astronomical data such as
- USER-FRIENDLY KEYPAD: Domed buttons are easy to sense and press. Glow-in-the-dark
keypad buttons give you access to weather information all day and all night.
The Done key returns user to "current" screen from anywhere in the
- GRAPHS: Graph the last 25 hours, days or months. View up to 50 graphs including
temperature, rain, rain rate, wind and barometric pressureall on the
- "THIS TIME YESTER DAY" FEATURE: Data point on the graph indicates
the weather during the same time yesterday to help compare and analyze day-to-day
- ALARMS: Set 22 simultaneous, different alarms to warn of dangers such as
high winds, freezing temperatures, rain rate, flood warning, and more.
- WIND SPEED: See windspeed updates every 2.5 seconds. Displays windspeed
in miles per hour, meters per second, kilometers per hour and knots. Provides
the average and high wind speed for two-minute and ten-minute intervals.
- Works with Vantage Vue and Vantage Pro2 wireless weather stations
- Updates every 2.5 seconds
- Wireless transmission up to 1,000 ft. (300 m)
- Frequency-hopping spread spectrum radio for continuous data transmission
- Shows wind speed as low as 2 mph (3 km/h) and as high as 150 mph (241 km/h)
- Glow-in-the-dark keypad
- Optional WeatherLink data logger and software offer additional analyses