Provides scientifically accurate (PAR) light readings under any light source, including LED!
- Provides accurate PAR light readings from ANY light source
- Full sun to full shade indoors or outdoors.
- Artificial light sources (LED, High-Pressure Sodium, Metal Halide, Fluorescent, Halogen...).
- Three modes of operation:
- Instant Spot Measurement mode for PAR light readings.
- Scan mode for quickly averaging PAR over an area.
- DLI mode shows Daily Light Integral on the LCD (no computer needed).
- Integral mounting plate for: stand, stake, lanyard & hanger hole, and magnet mounts.
- Small size allows light readings in tight spaces without needing an external sensor.
- ¼-20 threaded hole for mounting on camera tripods & stands.
- Includes sensor cover & soft carrying case.
||Measure light to consistently grow high quality plants
DLI* 0.0 to 560.0 moles m-2 day-1
PAR Light 0.1µmol m-2 s-1 from 0.0 to 99.9
1µmol m-2 s-1 from 100 to 6500
DLI 0.1moles m-2 day-1
|| ± 5% (each meter is calibrated to a NIST traceable light sensor on a broad-spectrum light source)
|Daily Light Integral (DLI)
|| Calculated continuously from light readings every 3 minutes
|| IP65 rated for use in rain, irrigation, and condensing environments (do not submerge)
|| 32-130ºF (0-55ºC) with 0-100% RH, condensing ok
|| CR2032 3V coin cell lithium included (2-year battery life)
|Size & Weight
|| 1.75"W x 5.75"L x 0.85"D, 2.7oz (4.5 x 14.6 x 1.8cm, 77g)