- Precision mini-motor attaches to your Orion EQ-2 equatorial mount to allow motorized tracking of celestial objects
- Motor drive provides regulated sidereal-rate tracking in right ascension
- Hand controller has 2x and 8x speeds and pause mode
- Includes motor, controller and battery case. Runs on four D-cell batteries (not included)
- Fits Orion EQ-1 equatorial telescope mount
Pop this precision mini-motor on a compatible Orion or Celestron equatorial telescope mount and track celestial objects automatically. It'll make observing easier and more fun! Drive provides regulated sidereal-rate tracking in right ascension. Hand controller has 8x speed and pause mode. External disengage allows coarse movement of the telescope by hand with motor attached. Includes electronic motor, electronic hand controller, and battery case. Powered by four D-cell batteries (not included).
EQ-2M Drive System
This EQ-2M Drive System is compatible with the Orion AstroView 90 EQ Refractor Telescope, the Orion SpaceProbe 130 and 130ST EQ Reflector Telescopes, and the Orion EQ-2 telescope mount. Also fits Celestron G3 and G5 telescopes, Celestron Firstscope 80 EQ Refractor Telescope, and the Celestron CG-3 telescope mount.
En la caja:
- Motor drive assembly
- Orion hand controller
- Battery pack
- 2mm Allen wrench
- 4mm Allen wrench