- Rugged, simple and accurate wind speed, temperature, humidity, and pressure meter.
- Calculates relative humidity, altitude, barometric pressure, pressure trends, heat index, wind chill, wind speed and more.
- Data hold feature, clock and backlit display for night time use.
Split second decisions in the field leave no time for guesswork. Get every environmental condition in seconds with the affordable, reliable Kestrel 3500. The Kestrel 3500 pocket weather meter is a rugged, multi-function wind and weather meter that measures all the environmental variables, including wind speed, that you need to calculate accurate ballistic solutions and train your environmental insight at the range. Designed to be your trouble-free companion, the Kestrel 3500 comes with a hard, rubberized slip-on cover that protects the display and impeller, even when tossed in your range bag or pack. Don’t settle for an Asian-made weather meter of questionable accuracy – step up to Kestrel for guaranteed accuracy and reliability that’s designed and built in the USA.
Kestrel Weather & Environmental Meters are designed & manufactured in the U.S.A and are backed by our 5-year warranty. Innovatively designed for stability and accuracy in abrupt condition changes. Rugged and durable, Kestrels are drop tested, waterproof and designed to float if dropped in water.
- 3-Button Control
- Backlight blue white
- Data Hold Function
- Date & Time
- Drop-Tested to MIL-STD-810G
- Field Humidity Calibration/Correction Routine
- Hard Slip-On Protective Cover
- High Contrast, Sunlight Readable Monochrome LCD Display
- Minimum/Maximum/Average Reading
- Pressure Sensor
- Relative Humidity Sensor
- Temperature Sensor (Patented External Isolated)
- Waterproof to IP67 (3'/1M for 30 minutes)
- Battery - 1 x CR2032
- Certificate Of Conformity (Spec Sheet)
- Protective Cover - Hard Slip-on