Powerful, Intuitive, One-of-a-Kind: HOBOware® Pro is Onset's flagship data logging software used for all HOBO data loggers and wireless data nodes. You can easily set up your application in a matter of minutes, quickly read out and plot data, and export to spreadsheets for further analysis all with an intuitive, point-and-click interface. From setup to analysis, no other data logger software can compare to the power and simplicity of HOBOware Pro.
If you would like to buy the download only version or try the HOBOware Pro Free Trial, click the links below:
Download free trial
*Important Note: A USB cable is NOT included with part # BHW-PRO-DLD. HOBOware data logger software must be purchased one license per computer. See License Agreement for more details. HOBOware Pro is non-refundable upon receipt of software license key.
- Powerful software for logger management, data graphing, data analysis, and data export
- Data Assistants and Real-Time Alarm Plug-ins provide advance data analysis, monitoring and notifications
- Mac and Windows compatible (see system requirements)
- Multi-Language Support ([custom:hoboware_supported_languages])
In what environment does this operate?
This operates in indoor, outdoor and water environments.
The country of origin for this product is the United States.
- PC: Windows 8 and 8.1 (Core, Pro), Windows 7 (Pro, Ultimate and Home Premium), Windows 10 (Home, Pro). HOBOware is not certified to run on Enterprise versions of any version of Windows and is not certified to run on Server versions of Windows.
- Mac: macOS Version 10.12, 10.13, 10.14 and 10.15.
- A Java Runtime Environment is now included with HOBOware so no separate installation of Java is needed to run HOBOware.
- One of the following Internet browsers: The most recent version of Safari, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Firefox or Google Chrome.
- Minimum screen resolution of 1024x768. Recommended screen resolution of 1280x800 or greater particularly for non-English users.
- 256+ colors
- Processor Speed, Memory and Disk Space
The User Model row suggests some guidelines for using the Processor Speed and Memory table:
User Model 1 - Using HOBO Data loggers only, no data nodes - traditional desktop user: CPU 1.8 GHz single core, RAM 1 GB, Disk Space 300 MB
User Model 2 - Using HOBO Data loggers and up to 5 data nodes, 20 sensors: CPU 1.8 GHz single core, RAM 1.5 GB, Disk Space 20 GB+
User Model 3 - Using HOBO Data loggers and up to 50 data nodes, 100 sensors: CPU 2.0 GHz single core, RAM 2 GB, Disk Space 50 GB+
User Model 4 - Using HOBO Data loggers and up to 100 data nodes, 200 sensors: CPU 2.9 GHz single core, RAM 3 GB, Disk Space 100 GB+
* Disk Space - Defining the disk space requirements for HOBOware depends on the proposed use. The table above describes the disk space needed for a traditional desktop user, allowing for installation of the program and storage of data files. For users of HOBO data nodes, the space requirements depend on a variety of factors, including the number of nodes, the number of sensors, the frequency of data sampling, the longevity of deployments, and other factors.