Keep tabs on the conditions affecting your crops plus the insects and diseases
that threaten them with our NEW WeatherTrackers. Placed right in your field,
vineyard, or orchard, your WeatherTracker provides instant site-specific data
to help you make timely management decisions.
WeatherTracker systems include:
- Three (3) user-activated degree-day memories and one (1) chill hour memory
- One-button review of 30 days of values and 12 months of summaries
- LCD display (upates every 20 seconds) with easy-to-use keypad
- 9V battery with 8-month life; memory protection in case of power loss
- Easy partial assembly / Installation
The WeatherTracker 305 includes a quantum light to measure your plants' light
exposure over time (in moles/day). The 305 is a comprehensive tool to assess
physiological maturity of your plants.