- 114mm aperture has impressive light-gathering capability to provide excellent views of planets and bright deep sky objects.
- Fast focal ratio (f/4.3) shortens exposure times for deep sky photography.
- German equatorial mount, which is designed to smoothly track celestial objects as they journey across the sky, has two flexible shafts for precise guiding and a counterweight (2 ½ lbs) that provides necessary balance.
- Full size tripod includes accessory tray to keep eyepieces handy and provide additional stability.
- Model comes with a 25mm Plössl eyepiece and a red dot viewfinder to aid in object location.
- Included adapter helps observers use their smart device to capture and share images.
One 25 mm Plössl Eyepiece
Red Dot Viewfinder
||500mm focal length
||40mm draw tube focuser
|Parabolic primary Mirror Diameter
||25 mm Plössl
||EXOS Nano EQ3 German Equatorial mount