- Orion TrueTrack Dual-Axis electronic drive provides motorized dual-axis control for high-power viewing and astrophotography
- Drive controller allows sidereal tracking and electronic control of declination
- Features 2x, 4x, and 8x speeds and pause mode
- Includes two motors, controller and battery pack
- Requires 4 D-cell batteries for operation (not included)
This precision DC drive provides accurate, regulated tracking for SkyView Pro mounted telescopes.
The Orion TrueTrack Telescope Drive System offers dual-axis control which is ideal for high-power viewing and astrophotography. Electronic hand controller allows sidereal tracking in right ascension and electronic control of declination. Features 2x, 4x, and 8x speeds, plus pause mode. Thumbwheel clutches on both motors allow use of manual slow-motion controls if desired. Includes two motors, hand controller, and battery pack (four D cells not included).
In the Box:
- Orion computerized hand controller
- R.A. motor assembly
- Dec. motor assembly
- Manual clutch assemblies
- Battery pack
- 4mm socket-head cap screw
- 5mm socket-head cap screw
- Velcro strips