Better. Faster. Stronger. More affordable. Our new 5 megapixel Digital Microscope Camera boasts high resolution live color images and an efficient internal processor paired with user friendly software compatible with current Windows® operating systems (including Windows 8®).
Science meets technology in a dynamic way with this all new compact designed camera! Crystal clear images and videos can be efficiently saved to your computer via USB cable (included). Take them, save them, even email them! Our digital microscope eyepiece is a low cost way to upgrade any microscope to digital on the go. Analyzing, presenting, and sharing images of samples and specimens is easier than ever!
Can be fitted on any standard 23mm microscope eye tube (replacing the existing eyepiece) and includes adapter sleeve for both 30mm and 30.5mm for compatibility with most stereoscopes. Featuring built-in C-mount compatibility and 23mm reduction lens adapter, our camera can be attached to any instrument with a C-mount or a 23mm photo port, including microscopes, telescopes, endoscopes, and others.
- Model: MA89
- Mega Pixels: 5MP
- Resolution: 2592 x 1944
- Dimensions: 50mm x 55mm x 40.5mm
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Sensor Type: 1/2.5” true color CMOS
- Pixel Size: 2.2um x 2.2um
- Frame Rate: @640X 488: 30fps; @2592X1944: 15fps
- Auto White Balance: Yes
- Exposure: Manual/Auto
- Image Format: JPG/BMP/PNG/GIF
- Video Format: AVI
- Operating Systems Supported: Win 10, Windows8, 7 (32 bits & 64 bits)/Vista/XP®*
- Software: Capture software, free driver
- Tube Size: C Port, 23.2mm, includes Adapters D30mm and 30.5mm