- Reference solutions standardized to NIST at 77˚F (25˚C). Ideal for the calibration of all types of pH and conductivity meters
- With identification colors, double sealed, 1 year expiration
- Expiration date and temperature/pH table provided for your reference
- 3M KCl Storage Solution helps you maintain the sensitivity and accuracy of your pH electrodes
- Safe Product (Downloadable MSDS)
The pH/EC calibration buffer kit includes three 8oz bottles of pH buffers (pH 4.00, pH 7.00 and 10.01), three 8oz bottles of conductivity calibration standard solutions (1413 µS/cm, 12.88mS/cm and 84µS/cm) and a 4oz (118ml) bottle of 3M KCl storage solution for pH/ORP electrodes and a CalBox from Apera, which will help the user to organize their solutions in one place.
All pH solutions with identification colors are standardized with NIST reference certification to 77˚F (25˚C). It is ideal for the calibration of all types of pH/conductivity meters. Since the pH level is affected by temperature, a temperature / pH reference table can be found stamped on the bottle label. 3M KCl Storage Solution helps maintain the sensitivity and accuracy of pH electrodes.
All solutions are double sealed, not subject to DOT shipping restrictions, and have a 1 year expiration. The expiration date is printed on the bottle.
Note: Store the solution at room temperature and out of direct sunlight. Keep the bottle tightly closed when you are not using it. Keep it out of the reach of children.